Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Preparing the shop



...

I always wanted to have a shop or at least sell things.
End of this week there is a sale from young designers here in Antwerp to present their collections to the public. I also take part and been preparing now the sale.
The nice thing on that is maybe more to choose the hangers, the labels, the table, the material of the bags, the colour of the wrapping paper, the logo, the business card... then the selling itself! I like this preparation a lot, could spend hours on it-which I do actually at the moment.
I also like this repetativ work like cutting labels, hole them, stamp them, let them dry, gather them and put them in a nice little box.
I choosed white, grey, black and recycling brown.

If your in town the weekend of 24th/25th april, pass by and have a look. More informations here.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment