Saturday, August 28, 2010

wooden treasures and spices





...

I found this uge wooden cuttingboard in Brussels. It's from the south of France. The butterknife is from Zurich, the two spoons from Corsica from my best friend A.-all are olive wood. The salt is blue, a rarity from Semnan/Iran which you find in the good old Migros in Switzerland-I miss it so much and the fishspice, which is as well blue, and smells delicious is a bio thing "from" Hildegard von Bingen. The glass gugelhupf form is from Schott, it came in the original box with the date in it from 10. Dez. 1959!
I really need a big family soon otherwise I don't know what to do with all my kitchenstuff.



...

I nearly spent 4 month to think about buying his cutting board and now I did it. The form, the eye marple, the thickness is perfect. It's an object to hang on the wall. But I said to myself, if I buy it, I have to use it and it will stay my whole life. It's from Wohl. Und das Holz, die Feinheit, die Maserung, ein wohliger Schauer, wenn man darüber streicht.

No comments:

Post a Comment