Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Perfecto fine&raw

...
Since a while I was looking for a perfect leather jacket.
It had to be small, fitting tight, smooth leather and this attitude of raw and sexy.
What else could be better then the classic Perfecto. The Jacket of Marlon Brando and James Dean, the classic style of the fifties.
And it's a trend! One day after I bought it in Brooklyn there was an article in the NYTimes about Schott. Lady Gaga has one as well.
...
To make the look perfect and just because I like the shape, I thrifted an old swedish leather holster.
I'm a girl, realized after taking the picture, that I put the holster on the wrong side of the belt. Not really handy to take the gun fast!

The chocolat is made in Brooklyn and cost a fortune: $9! Just bought it for the illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment