Monday, December 2, 2013

ceramics and plants

...
brown was never my favorite colour
but for ceramics I like it
the drainage of the plantpot let me think about the labyrinth in Chartres
or a japanese zen garden

the airplants 'Tillandsia' I brought back from New York
couldn't find them here

PS: I found out that the thing is not a plantpot but a filter for the coffeepintcher and the smaller thing is the cover! See here.
It's from "Zaalberg Holland"-mid-century dutch ceramics
Maybe I should go back to the shop and buy the pintcher as well-but he's too brown for my taste!

4 comments:

  1. schön schön schön

    hast du 'nen neuen tisch??

    und: schon ein rezept gefunden? ich hab nicht wirklich eins,
    nur ganz ganz lange her biskuitrolle mit erdbeer-sahnefüllung die man durch
    marmelade ersetzen könnte… muss ich suchen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beistelltische, aber schon länger! Hab Brioche gemacht wie in Nordfankreich! Süsse Sahnesachen sind nicht mein Ding.

      Delete
  2. het lijken net ikebana schalen; heel mooi, maar voor een koffiepot vind ik het ook een beetje veel Bruin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like them as flower pots. their shapes makes the brown seem less heavy. perfect :) lucky you!

    ReplyDelete